Gretsch FSR G5420TG Electromatic 50s Hollowbody Singlecut w/Bigsby in Casino Gold
Boasting thundering twang, the Gretsch FSR G5420TG Electromatic® '50s Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® pays homage to the cherished Gretsch hollow bodies of the mid-1950s. The arched maple top features sound-post bracing and oversized F-holes for renowned acoustic breadth, while the maple neck with rosewood fingerboard lets you fly through classic licks with ease.
Dual Black Top Filter’Tron pickups create a thundering, versatile sonic palette that can take you through a catalogue of classic jazz, blues and rock 'n' roll tones. Authentic sounds are at your fingertips with a flexible control layout consisting of master volume with a treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge and neck pickup volume controls and a three-position pickup toggle switch.
Add the classic Black finish, early-'50s enlarged headstock, Pearloid Hump Block inlays, tortoise pickguard with matching pickup inserts and gold hardware, plus other fine features including a secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, G-arrow knobs and Bigsby® B60 tailpiece for a hollow body that serves up classic twang and thump like no other.
- Body Shape: Electromatic Hollow Body
- Body Material: Arched Laminated Maple (Top), 5-Ply Maple (Body)
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron™ with Tortoise Insert (Bridge), Black Top Filter’Tron™ with Tortoise Insert (Neck)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Bigsby Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece, Secured Rosewood Base
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Hardware Finish: Gold