Gretsch FSR G5422T Electromatic Hollowbody Doublecut w/Bigsby in Black/Gold
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The Gretsch FSR G5422T-LTD Electromatic is a gorgeous Factory Special Run with a glossy black finish and gold hardware—a stunning and elegant combination. The Blacktop FilterTron pickups do a good job of translating the maple body's exceptional resonance when the guitar is powered up. This gorgeous instrument gains a lot of styles and some versatility thanks to the Bigsby tremolo. Additionally, headstock binding is a first for Electromatic on the G5422T-LTD.
- Body Shape: Double Cutaway Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Body Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Standard "U"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (30.48cm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.48cm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Pickups: Blacktop Filter'Tron (Bridge), Blacktop Filter'Tron (Neck)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Bigsby Licensed B60 vibrato , Secured Bridge
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .011-.049
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open Back
- Hardware Finish: Gold-plated