Gretsch G5230T-140 Electromatic 140th Double Platinum Edition Jet in 2-Tone Stone/Pearl Platinum
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
In celebration of Gretsch's 140th “Double Platinum” Anniversary, they're proudly presenting the Limited Edition G5230T-140 Electromatic® 140th Anniversary Jet™ FT Single-Cut with Bigsby®. This exceptional instrument honours Gretsch’s historic past while providing essential features for the modern player.
The G5230T-140 features a chambered mahogany body with a maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end, resulting in a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
The FT-5E Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickups amplify and accentuate the G5230T-140's chambered body to produce full-bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced presence, clarity and note definition at any level of gain.
The G5230T-140 features a striking 2-Tone Stone Platinum over Pearl Platinum finish with matching pickguard and pickup bezels, chrome hardware, and a matching headstock with a commemorative 140th Anniversary plaque.
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard Material: Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Pickups: FT-5E Filter’Tron™ (Bridge), FT-5E Filter’Tron™ (Neck)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with Bigsby® B50 tailpiece
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Chrome