Ibanez Axion Label RGA622XH w/Case in White
- Neck type : Wizard HP5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Top/back/body : African Mahogany body
- Fretboard : Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardOff-set Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Fret : Jumbo frets
- Number of frets : 27
- Bridge : Lo-Pro Edge bridge
- String Space : 10.8mm
- Neck Pickup : DiMarzio® Air Norton S™ (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup : DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- Factory Tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings : D'Addario® EXL120
- String Gauge : .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Nut : Locking nut
- Hardware Color : Gold
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width : 43mm at NUT
- b : Width : 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness : 18mm at 1F
- d : Thickness : 20mm at 12F
- Radius : 430mmR
- Gotoh® machine heads
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Hardshell case included
Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Walnut Neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability for demanding players.
African Mahogany Body
The African Mahogany body delivers a rich mid-low end.
This guitar features 27 frets which are designed for lead players and shredders who make their home in the higher octaves.
Deep and Beveled Lower Horn Scoop
It allows better and multidirectional high fret access.
DiMarzio® Air Norton™ / The Tone Zone® Pickups
A pair of high-output DiMarzio® Air Norton™ and The Tone Zone® pickups provides a huge sound with a broad dynamic range.
Macassar Ebony Fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
Lo-Pro Edge Tremolo Bridge
The legendary Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort with its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. Locking studs contribute to tuning stability.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Luminlay Side Dots
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Gotoh® Machine Heads
Gotoh® machine heads provide superior precision, a smooth feel, and excellent tuning accuracy.