Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Competition Mustang Bass with Dakota Red Stripes in Capri Orange
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
While small in stature, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Competition Mustang® Bass packs a punch of incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Small hands will appreciate the short 30” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 30"
- No. of Frets: 20 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Alnico Split Single-Coil (Bridge)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang® Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel