Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late 60s Jazz Bass with Laurel FB in Lake Placid Blue
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe Late ‘60s Jazz Bass® combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Bridge), Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Neck)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel