Squier Sonic Mustang HH w/Black Pickguard with Laurel FB in California Blue
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The Squier Sonic™ Mustang® HH is ready to launch any musical adventure into warp speed, offering iconic Fender® style and inspiring tone for players at any stage. This Mustang sports a slim and inviting “C”-shaped neck profile and a thin, lightweight body for optimal playing comfort while a pair of Squier® humbucking pickups (HH) serve up substantial, high-output tone. Further details of this model include a short 24" scale length, a 6-saddle hardtail bridge for reliable intonation, sealed-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning and durable chrome-plated hardware that is sure to catch the spotlight.
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Ceramic Humbucker (Bridge), Ceramic Humbucker (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Hardtail with Block Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Hardware Finish: Chrome