Strymon Flint 2FR Tremolo & Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
The magical combination of tremolo and reverb is the earliest example of a perfect guitar effects marriage. First pioneered within historic amplifiers of the 1960s, this harmonious coexistence has made its way onto countless records and performances — from early surf, swampy bayou blues, spaghetti westerns and film noir soundtracks, to modern-day indie rock. As music moves forward, guitarists continue rediscovering the inspiration provided by this perfect pair.
Flint is a studio-class effects pedal that delivers this classic combination. Strymon carefully studied their favourite classic tremolo and reverb circuits, examined the sonic complexities and faithfully accounted for every detail in their hand-crafted algorithms. Flint is essentially two pedals in one, with tremolo on one half and reverb on the other.
- High impedance ultra-low-noise discrete Class-A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Dedicated Reverb On/Off & Tremolo On/Off footswitches
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high-performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 520MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating-point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Strong and lightweight anodized black aluminium chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC centre-negative, with a minimum of 300mA of current
- Dimensions: 4.5” deep x 4” wide x 1.75” tall / 11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA